Returns Terms and Conditions
What can be returned?
All items that comply with our Returns Authority Form terms will either be replaced or credited. Defective products must be returned in the original cartons and with all pieces, packing materials, accompanied by a copy of the relevant invoice.
When do items need to be returned?
Goods returned for credit 60 days or more from the purchase date will not be accepted without express approval from the Board Of Directors
Where do items need to be returned?
Toner On Demand and must be sent to 10 Du Rietz Court, Gympie Southside, 4570
Freight for Returns?
Freight on returned goods will not be paid by Toner On Demand.
Can I return a Non-Faulty Product?
Goods correctly supplied by Toner On Demand that is returned for credit will incur a 10% restocking fee OR minimum fee of $15.00, whichever is the higher. Credited items must fit the following criteria: · Freight paid by the customer. · Unopened and saleable - i.e. in original condition and packaging without markings or labels. No exceptions or credit will be rejected.
Defective items will be credited only; you will have to re-order for a replacement.
All faulty items returned to Toner On Demand require the following supporting documentation:
- Must have a clear and accurate fault description.
- A print sample must be provided.
Where a technician is involved in the repair, we require the following documentation in writing:
- A completed Field Service Report must be provided for all copier products.
- Confirmation that the repairer is an authorized service agent for the brand of the machine in question.
- Full technicians report (written & signed) including the following ·
- A detailed description of how the fault occurred
- What role (if any) our products played in the fault.
- Any damaged components and faulty cartridges involved/replaced.
- All technician documents must be approved by Toner On Demand before credits will be issued.
- Any products returned without an approved R.A. number will not be accepted and will be returned at the customer's expense.
- If immediate replacements are required before returned goods are received, any replacements will be invoiced before being sent.
Customers will be reimbursed upon receipt of the returned products. Credit will not be issued for goods incorrectly ordered by you & opened in error by you or the end user. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed, we now require it to be in done writing via fax or e-mail. We will endeavour to cancel your order, however, if the goods have already been dispatched, goods must be returned to us at your cost via the RA system.
Goods that were not purchased from Toner On Demand will be rejected and will incur all collection and return freight costs.